Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Back to Work

Well it looks like it's that time again. The last few days I've spent setting up a temporary work station while the crew comes to clean up the mess from the tree accident. It has unfortunately set me far behind on my deadlines, but has also been a nice break for a few days of painting.

Unfortunately every vacation must come to an end, and it's time to get back to work.
Although that being said, I am also limited by what projects I have access to at the moment.
So tonight I painted a piece for a local player named Jakob. His main army is Chaos and I volunteered to paint something for it for him, but he insisted this is what he wanted, so he is receiving this Deathwing Sergeant.


And to work on a contest piece for my escalation army, I began painting my Dark Apostle of Nurgle.

Tomorrow will see the finished base of the Terminator, more work on the Dark Apostle, and some bases for a Grey Knight project for the local store. 

Goodnight all,
William T.


1 comment:

  1. Loving the work on Festus and that Deathwing looks pretty snazzy too :).

    ReplyDelete