Friday, November 2, 2012

Long night in the Studio

I feel like my title is a bit misleading.
Tonight was indeed a long night in the studio. Unfortunately, it was not a night of painting!

I felt the need to rearrange some stuff as I make my case to not give up my studio space to another person for a bedroom.

I suppose that makes me spoiled doesn't it? I have my own bedroom and an office in a 3 bedroom house and I refuse to share it with a third roommate.
Maybe I'm just skeptical because every other person who's lived here can't pay bills. Hm...
Despite the fact that I am well versed in the eviction process (I worked for a real estate company for a year handling eviction from low income house and vehicle repossession), I don't care to go through that to chase off another bad roommate.

Here I go rambling again...
Most the work tonight just involved cleaning up some of the projects around the desks and organizing them to make better use of my space.
I also added a shelving unit to get projects off the desk and get me another overhead light source.



On the business side of life here at Exiled Miniatures, the casting went out to several artist for concept work to develop our miniature line. While a lot of this remains top secret, I'll tell you they will be 54mm collectible pieces. If your interested in applying, email us at ExiledMiniatures@gmail.com please include samples of your work. You will receive details and be requested to do a quick concept piece for us in lines of what we have in mind.

As far as painting goes, I'm working steadily on the Deathwing Company project for a client. We also just received an invitation to take part in a Games Workshop birthday celebration and asked if we could do an army for a raffle prize.
It looks like the lucky winner will be receiving 10 Grey Knights, 5 Grey Knight Terminators, a Razorback, and a Grey Knight Captain!!!!
Talk about a great prize!!

More details coming soon!!!

Have a good night everyone!

William

1 comment:

  1. Hey Will, not sure if I burned a bridge a wee while ago but if that offer you made still stands can you let me know?

    ReplyDelete