Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Under Construction


Well another set back at Exiled Miniatures.
I returned home from my retail job today to find the neighbors tree in the studio.

Apparently they decided to cut it down without any help and instead dropped it into the office. 
As far as I can tell, no damage has been done to any miniature or clients orders. Luckily the table that was crushed is easily replaceable and most the paint pots on it scattered throughout the room and debris.

Unfortunately this is a set back in work as I have to wait until the debris is cleared and I can get to everything in the room.

The upside to all of this is that we can have a new roommate and my office will move very far away from any trees! So for the next couple of days, I am going to be under construction. 
No orders will ship, no painting will be done. I may get some minor assembly work finished but nothing large.

For readers who have orders placed, I apologize and will keep you informed on your order status.

We'll return soon though! And with a new look, not only on the blog, but the office, Facebook, and website!

William T.

No comments:

Post a Comment